Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

February Notebook Section

Okay, here's the picture of my February divider page. It is setting up against a cabinet door for picture taking but usually its in a page protector in my notebook! Each month has a lot of the same things in it but a few unique ones depending on the month, the events or holidays for the month, or just whims I have...LOL.

February Calendar
February Monthly Magic
Valentine Planner/Master List
Mini "to do" List for Valentine's Day
February Craft Lists (supplies needed & projects for this month)
Room of the Month (office)
*Refiled Morning & Evening Routines
Weekly Lists
Magic Maintenance for February
Personal Life Goals for February
*Refiled Artistic 8s list
*Refiled Triple 8 Reading Challenge list

The items with * are the same lists, updated and moved to the new section. Since we are now in February I will next break down each of my Febraury sheets so you can see what they look like and get you notebook started for March. If you do not have a notebook I would suggest starting with March and working through the year. Creating each section as you go.

If you want to set up a Home Command Center Notebook, here are some things to get started with so you will be ready to rock-n-roll for March. Remember these are suggestions. Your notebook will be unique to your home, your personality, and your lifestyle. Also the things I have created that work for me, may not fit you. I am not saying they are the only way or even the best way....just that they are working for me...right now.

  • Get a notebook to use. I love 1 inch but I have also used 1 1/2 inch successfully.
  • Get page protectors for the divider sheets.
  • Create a pretty March divider page.
  • Print a March calendar page

That's it for now. As I write about each February page and describe it, I would suggest you then create it for March. Or you can wait and do it along with me in March, either way.

CHECK OUT MY: Valentine Tree

No comments: