Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

HOORAY!!!


I found the baby picture and several others. Her senior pictures are also in and picked up so we can make the Monday deadline for the yearbook and the Senior video!!! Hooray. Here's a picture of one of the MANY dresses tried on for last year's prom....oh please give me energy for shopping this year for Senior Prom!! LOL.
I've also had some ideas about organizing photos but we have enough on our plates right now so we will talk about that after we get our Home Notebook set up!

1 comment:

Cathy Miller said...

That's one beautiful girl! Can't wait to see this year's dress!