Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Keeping on Track

Well tonight I did a little reflecting and decided that keeping on track around the house is probably the hardest thing I have ever done in life...ummm...outside of giving birth...LOL. Because besides marriage and motherhood there is nothing that is around as long. College...a breeze...four years! Jobs....come and go and you can quit if you get miserable enough. But house work is NEVER ending...get the laundry caught up....sure it lasts about one day! Dishes all sparkling and put away? Only until the next meal.
That's why being kind to myself when things go array. Why rewarding myself with something when I do that chore I least like to do. Why just accepting that everything doesn't have to be perfect. That's why each of those are so very important. Housekeeping..... I like to think of it as more...creating a home...is a never ending saga. Gotta find ways to enjoy it!!!

Tomorrow...Friday....I will be back with a yummy crockpot recipe for you...you will LOVE it....ummmm hope I am organized enough to find it..LOL

No comments: