Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Working on Your Home Notebook














This is a rather blurry photo of my home notebook but I think you can get the main idea. My notebooks are almost all black clear view, size 1 1/2 inches. Reference Style.
The cover sheet for this notebook is one of the note papers you can download and print free at Graphic Garden, mounted on an 8 1/2 by 11 inch sheet of Stampin Up Cardstock.

If you are interested in setting up your notebook I will be taking you through the March section step by step.

Here are your Homework Assignments for now:

  • Create A Cover for Your Notebook. Mine is plain and simple...you can make yours simple or elaborate.
  • Create a March Divider Sheet (see a photo of mine below)
  • Print one of the March Calendars from Graphic Garden (see photo below) or another calendar of your choice.

That's it for now but the rest is coming quickly...so get busy!!! If you put up photos of your notebooks at photobucket and give me the link I can copy them and post them on the blog here or put up the link so others can hop over and see them!



Calendar and Divider Sheet

No comments: