Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

BLT Dip Recipe

Earlier I shared with you the BLT Soup Recipe that we enjoy. We must be a BLT family...cause we love this quick and easy dip also.

BLT Dip

8 ounces of sour cream
1 cup of mayo
1 pound bacon, cooked & crumbled
2 tomatoes chopped

Mix together sour cream and mayo. Then fold in bacon and tomatoes.
Serve with melba toast, crackers, or chips.

This is a big favorite with our friends. Honestly....sometimes I just buy the nice brands of bacon bits and use them rather than frying bacon!

No comments: