Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Looking Ahead to Our Week

I just reviewed my post for last week and was amazed to discover I got posted almost everything I wanted to. I just need to get up the link to Sunday/Room of the Month Weekly To Do List and the whole list will be done! I am so amazed!!

So let's look ahead to this week:
  • Do you have your Magic Maintenance list done or at least started? I will begin sharing with you how I divide my list to make it a bit more manageable.
  • This week we will do a quick run down of Easter To Dos just to get in shape...in case you have not been following the Easter Countdown.
  • I want to share another recipe with you this week....ummm but I'm having a hard time deciding which one.
  • Photos are on my to do list to share with you. I want to give you a peek at one of my recipe notebooks...but right now the memory card is full...so down load and burn a CD before this is gonna transpire! LOL
  • Simple Tips for Busy Lives is due for another installment.
  • Last but not least...I will share with you some desk set up tips that I am trying out. I will explain my weekly file box that has files for Sunday-Saturday and explain how they are helping me tame the paper monster!

No comments: