Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Look Ahead to the Week

Okay...back on track for the week...I hope! I have not felt too inspired lately...at least in the area of home management...LOL...so hopefully this week I will. I need to get back on track with my daily lists...I had skipped them for a week or so and spent the WHOLE weekend digging out!

For the coming week I would like to:
  • Get up a Cinco de Mayo recipe or two for you...this will be here before we know it.
  • Get up some pictures of ANYTHING...this has been a down fall lately!
  • Work on a Summer Sensations kit to share with you!
  • Start sharing a few things from the Summer Section of the Seasonal Notebook.
  • Get my new May divider created...still need to show you April...see pictures are a problem!
  • Start a Magic Maintenance Challenge

No comments: