Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Summer Sensations Kits

Just a little update on the Summer Sensations Kits I have been mentioning. For the kiddos...the kits will be one of four things:
  • A Prop Kit (for imaginative play)
  • A Crafty Kit
  • An Exploration Kit
  • An Experience Kit

I've started an idea list over at Creative Kids Corner and will fine tune those ideas as well as add some others. I will be posting more shortly about the Kids Summer Sensations Kits so we can get some together! I am still pondering ideas for some Adult Summer Sensations and will get some ideas up shortly.

No comments: