Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Month By Month Ramblings

Hey I bought a NEW notebook for summer stuff...well it will be the Spring Summer one. I am working on printing some pretty dividers and typing some lists to be included.

Daily To Do sheet....this sheet is a life saver....but I need to print some more copies...I'm thinking a bout a small reward each Friday if I keep working the plan...somedays are just a whole lot harder than others. So a little reward is something to look forward to!!!

I am ashamed to say....my June Menus are not finished yet!!! I am trying to come up with a simple plan as I want to work up a monthly shopping list and go to one of the discount places ONCE a monthy to get everything except for fresh items like milk, eggs, fruit, and such! I am goint to try this for a few months and see if it saves any money....trouble is I need to clear space for my grocery storage....anyway the menus will follow a theme for June July and August...

Monday is Pasta of some kind
Tuesday is a Hamburger Dish
Wednesday is Mexican Food
Thursday is a Chicken Dish
Friday is Fend for Yourself or Eat Out
Saturday is New Recipe Day
Sunday is Barbeque!

1 comment:

BloggyMom said...

I do a "themed" meal each night, too. Make grocery shopping so easy--get the same thing every 2 week with a few exceptions.