Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November Notes #4

Today is INGREDIENTS DAY...

This is the day to pull out those recipes you gathered yesterday and make a master ingredient lists. Then you can start buying a little at a time so the budget doesn't get that HOLIDAY SHOCK.

I like to tally next to ingredients that are called for in more than one recipe. Or you can jot beside the item...how much you need to a certian item...like chopped pecans: 1 cup, 1/4 cup etc if more than one recipe calls for them!!!

No comments: