Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Semi Homemade

I love the whole concept behind Sandra Lee's Semi Home Made....here's the Site: Semi Home Made. The idea that in today's busy world we may not be able to go back to the "make it yourself era" but we can still have really nice things with a bit of creativity. And while I would love to be able to make everything HOME MADE....I know that's just not going to happen....so I like the whole idea behind it.

Then of course one thing leads to another and I thought hmmmm that might be a great adventure to document here at Month by Month for 2009. What I'm think it I will find little objects and projects that fit in that semi home made category and share them with you here at Month by Month....Some may be great ideas I discover while browsing the internet (goodness knows there's tons of them) and some will come from my own creativity. I hope to include in this Month by Month feature...flea market finds (flea market opens here March 1st)....any way....items picked up for next to nothing and transformed in to decor or gifts...etc...as well as great dolllar store and other store finds...

I'm not sure what to call the new feature yet but I was thinking about Just Ginger...even though I already have a blog called that...LOL...we'll we will see. Later this week be watching for the first installment.

No comments: