Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Bucket List

My daughter Kelsey has started several blogs but I wanted to share with you the one called Kelsey's Bucket List. This is an idea I am assuming based on the idea behind the movie of the same title. Lists of things you would like to do before you die.

Above you see the header of her blog...LOVE the picture...seasons changing and blending one into the other. I have way too many blogs or I'd be tempted to start a bucket list myself. Maybe I'll make one over at Just Ginger! LOL

I'm sure Kelsey would love for you to leave a comment about her list or perhaps suggesting some things she might want to consider adding....the more ideas ...the better for a wonderful adventure-filled life!!!
Anyway I just wanted to share the idea because I think it is a fun blog type and also because writing down our dreams and marking them off has a certain power to actually MAKE them come true!

No comments: