Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Move It Out Monday

It's another Move It Out Monday. My personal challenge for this one is to get rid of some old papers and craft stuff. A Lot of the crafts stuff will just be moving and rearranging with a little pitching. But the paper work and office stuff will me more decluttering. I mean how many notepads/pens/assorted desk stuff can one use in a lifetime?

I always LOVE Move It Out Mondays because they seriously give me a sense of satisfaction...even if I just clear or declutter one tiny little area...It just creates a sense of peace and energy. So please give it a try....I think you will find that you enjoy it too!

No comments: