Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Summer Bash Plans: Mardi Gras Madness

So the date for our annual summer bash has been set....it's earlier this year...June 18th. Our theme is Mardi Gras Madness and I think it will be a great time! Plenty of beads, masks, feathers and fun!

I'm still working on decor plans (decorating outside is really difficult) and the menu. I'll be sharing it with you here at Month by Month. I've been picking up some decor items for a while now since we set the theme way earlier!  I seriously need to think about lighting...that is always a problem.

Color scheme is easy...purple, green, and a golden yellow. I think I will get tissue paper in those colors and make some fun little treat bundles. But I better get busy....the time will get here quickly. I'll post some pics of the party favors once I start making them.

No comments: