Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Declutter Jewelry


I found this cute little idea over at: Fabulessly Frugal.   It was posted as a way to make frugal gifts. I think it would be a cute and clever way to organize your jewelry. Boxes are okay for jewelry but they tend to get cluttered with pieces we seldom wear or worse yet a really great piece gets lost in the chaos. These frames would keep our favorite pieces in easy reach and also serve as some unusual decor.  You could paint the frames to match your bedroom color scheme!

No comments: