Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Memories Suite Giveaway

Cover Photo

Well as so goes with life there was a slight delay in getting the giveaway up and running but here it is at last!

Here are the details.....

1. The giveaway will run for eight days!  From today, June 14 through  June 21st.

2. You can entry by

A.  Posting a comment here at Month by Month. In the comment please tell your favorite item from the My Memories website!

B. Liking My Memories Suite on Facebook!  After you like them please come back here and post an additional comment saying you did so!

C. By following My Memories Suite on Twitter. Again please come back here and leave a comment saying you have done so!

So you can enter the drawing up to three times!  Comment about a favorite product, liking on Facebook and following on Twitter!  Good Luck!

3. After I draw the winner I will announce who it is here at Month by Month so please be sure and check back after the 21st!  I will need to be able to email you the code for your FREE product download!  PLEASE NOTE: I will be away on vacation the week of June 24th so there may be a slight delay getting you the code!


5 comments:

teachermomof2 said...

Love the My Memories Suite to create scrapbooks....and all the "kits" to go with it!

teachermomof2 said...

I liked My Memories on FB

teachermomof2 said...

Following on Twitter

happeningswithLana said...

Gardening Seasons is really nice.

the wandering one said...

My favorite item is the Hanukkah papers, etc. You don't find that everywhere.