Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Ghoul Friends Dinner Party


We had a Ghoul Friends dinner party...and it was fun!  I made some little ghoul friends for party favors (see below). the color theme was black and purple. I used some purple charges some black plates and purple soup bowls!  Then I added some fun water goblets from the Dollar Tree store and some cool purple glitter skeletons and skulls!


I also found some Ghoul Friends hand sanitizer at Bath and Body works...so another fun little favor!  I love when a good theme comes together!


Oh I almost forgot....I added witches stockings to the table legs. I didn't have witches boots at the time but my daughter found some at a garage sale and when we had the Witch Hunt party a few weeks later...each table leg also had a witches boot on it....a lot of people liked this little touch! :)

No comments: