Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Sunday, July 13, 2014

July Events, Celebrations and News 2014

Events and Celebrations:
  • July 1st Cresia's Birthday Adventure....a Cake Walk Birthday with breakfast at Aimee B's Tea House, lunch at Crown Candy and dinner at Blueberry Hill. With 42 cakes in between!

  • We also started out the month with our annual 4th of July celebration over at my in laws. It was a very pleasant day weather wise, neither too hot or too cold.
  • We took a short trip to Bennett Springs: Dale, Evan, Cresia and I. Evan caught his limit of fish every day. We went swimming one day also and had dinner with the Spoede's one evening.

  • Marisa's graduation party was yesterday July 12th. Christy hosted it at her house and there were lots of yummy food and drink!
 
Evan was not thrilled with another round in the photo booth. LOL
  • Unfortunately we have had some sad news also with my oldest brother Jimmy's death. I pray that he is at peace and pain free, living a better life and smiling down on his family.
  • Vacation Bible School: July 20th kicks off with a Joel's Safari visit to the church.
  • Somewhere along the way, Cresia's daughter Meghan is going to have her baby. Boy or girl? We don't know yet!
  • At the end of the month I'll receive my first retirement check! 
I'm not sure how much else we will squeeze in this busy month but I'll update the post at the end of the month.

No comments: