Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

February Focus

My February focus is going to be revamping my home notebook. I got inspired by Rockin Granola's site and although I have had a home notebook for quite some time, it just wasn't "cute". I, for one, think cute is important. More likely to use the notebook if it is attractive to look at. Just makes things like chore lists more interesting.
So I have started my two monthly dividers for January and February. Just a bit more embellishment and the photos of January and February dividers will be ready. Then I will give you a list of all that I have filed behind each one. After that I will make a divider a month until I have all 12 done....or if I get ambitious I might make more than one a month...you just never know how life is going to turn out! I have always had seasonal sections with dividers and lists for each of the four seasons...not holiday related but home related. So along the way I will share those with you also. More later....

No comments: