Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Saturday, February 9, 2008

January Notebook Section

Calendar for January
January Monthly Magic Sheet
"Mini to do" lists for January events
January craft lists (both supplies & what to this this month)
Room of the Month checklist
Morning and Evening Routines
Weekly Lists
Magic Maintenance List for January
Personal Life Goals

* I did forget to add that I am keeping my Artistic 8's in 2008 (master list of art/crafts) and my Triple 8s Reading Challenge list in this notebook also. I just refile them each month behind the appropriate divider.

I am thinking off the top of my head and I think that's all that's behind January. I also have four sections, one for each Season but we will address that when we get to Spring and I will show you that section and how/why it is set up.

Oh, one thing I did want to add is you will notice my Monthly Menu is not in the notebook. That's because I use a desk pad type calendar with some magnets attached to the back. Then it stays posted on the fridge....so family members know what's coming. This year I bought one that was in school supplies...on clearance for a dollar!!!

One last thing, I would love for you to post comments when you can, ask questions, or let me know of topics you'd like to hear more about or less about...LOL.

5 comments:

- Mô ღ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mai said...

Oh

The book is o the table!!!!!!

Yeah!! I'm shure.....

hahahahahahahaha

kisses*

Ginger said...

Actually what you are seeing is the January Divider sheet. I took it out of the page protector to photograph because I kept getting a glare. Normally it is in a page protector inside my notebook...LOL

Anguswise said...

What is Magic Maintenance? Is there some place I can go to see your pages from your notebook?

Ginger said...

M. M. is a little system I devised to help cycle through stuff in a way that doesn't let it get out of hand...I struggled with getting out from under BIG messes all the time. I will try to set something up so I can show the pages but don't really have a way to make anything printable at the moment.