Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Chicken Fried Rice Recipe


1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast (diced into bite size pieces)
1-2 chicken bouillon cubes
3 Tablespoons soy sauce
2 cups of frozen peas & carrots
2 cups Minute white rice (uncooked)

Heat oil in a skillet, add chicken and cook.
Add the bouillon cubes, 2 cups water, soy sauce, and vegetables.
Stir. Bring to a boil.
Stir in rice, cover, reduce heat to low, cook five minutes
Stir and season with additional soy sauce if desired.

That's it. It's super simple and even easier if you dice and precook the chicken. I keep several baggies of precooked cubed chicken in my freezer so it's easy to do this recipe, chicken tostadoes, or stir fry chicken. Depending on the size of your family you can always double the recipe. Or sometimes I simply add another cup of rice, water, and frozen vegetables.

No comments: