Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Let Me Tell You

For those who think I am organized...let me tell you...my youngest daughter is a senior and I need a picture of her as a baby for the year book....I know exactly the photo I want....one of her taken in her diaper with a pink feather boa wrapped around her....AND do you suppose I can locate it!!! NO....the deadline is Monday so I'm still okay but it is frustrating. I have been working on organizing photos a bit here and there but still have lots to go.

So later on we will talk about photo organization here at Month by Month and see if together we can organize another important aspect of our lives...Wish me luck...I'll let you know when I have that photo in my hot little hands...in the meantime...hope your home is warm and cozy, and your dreams are sweet!



No comments: