Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Today's Stuff

Saturday....big chore day around here but in the midst of it all I created some pages in my Celebrate Me art journal, took pictures of some things I have been wanting to share with you and managed to work on my March divider page...Can't wait to share the photos with you. Also want to give you a peek at my Cash Christmas 2008 jar...I only just started it so I went on a treasure hunt around the house looking for change...also added some bills to make up for missing January savings!
Back to work but this evening hopefully I will get the photos up and maybe another recipe....I have a yummy dessert called Angel Pudding that is a snap to make, not sugary sweet, and looks lovely layered in a glass bowl. So check back this evening or in the morning and I should have some new things for you to look at!

No comments: