Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Weekly "To Do" List by Days (Wed. & Thurs.)

I have added Wednesday and Thursday as a document at googledocuments. This time it is "published" rather than the way I put the first one up. Check it out and see if there is any difference between the way the first one is "shared" and the way this one is "published". Not sure the pros and cons of each method so if you see a significant difference let me know.

Okay some people thought the "shared" document was easier to read than the "published" one so I have unpublished it and here is a link to the shared one...same thing...just shared the other way.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=p79CUvjK-PShabED8Lu1EOQ&hl=en

Again I realize the lists are pretty basic but some readers wanted to see them so that is why I am sharing them with you in document form. It will give you a good basic idea and then you can fine tune it for your own home.

No comments: