Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Links to Printable Notebook Stuff

When I write a post about the notebook. I sometimes put links in the post to printable pages. Some people are having trouble finding them, so here's a list so far of links to the printables. I will be adding more along the way. Yes I KNOW I still need Friday & Saturday and the lists for Sunday and Room of the Month...LOL

Magic Maintenance List

Weekly To Do List for Wednesday and Thursday

Weekly To Do List for Monday and Tuesday

Easter Notepaper

St. Patrick's Day Planner List

Recipes to Try List This is for a recipe notebook.

Favorite Recipes List This is for a recipe notebook.

March Monthly Magic

March Menus My menus for March...as a sample for you!

Link to Free Printable Calendars at Graphic Garden This is a COOL site for printables. Please read copyright notices and respect them!

No comments: