Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Looking Ahead To This Week

Well I looked over last weeks list and I still need:
  1. Post April Monthly Magic (it is March 31st tomorrow)
  2. Post April's Personal Life Goals

Those two are carry overs from last week and will be my main priorities. Then if I get a little blogging time this week I would like to:

  1. Post one of the recipes from my April Menu
  2. Get up a few pictures of my April section of my notebook
  3. Post another Simple Tips for Busy Lives
  4. Any other random stuff that pops into my head....lol...you just never know.

1 comment:

BloggyMom said...

Looking forward to April's Monthly Magic....