Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Monday, March 31, 2008

April Monthly Magic


I have the printable April Monthly Magic up!!! Remember that these are just suggestions to give you some focus for the month. Modify the list to suit your own personality.


If you aren't originally from Organized Christmas or Magical Holiday Home and just happened upon my blog. I would strongly suggest that you visit our forums: Holiday Magic to learn more about Monthly Magic and to read all of the wonderful ideas our members have.

1 comment:

BloggyMom said...

Yah!! Been waiting for this... I love getting organized for each month.