Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Reflection for March Personal Life Goals

March wasn't a particularly good month with my goals but here goes:

Marriage: Well, still haven't really managed a date night. But we have talked this over and have a "plan" for the future.

Family: Managed about 50% of the Sunday dinners and did have our family breakfast for the month! It was a fairly simple one but still ...progress!!

Friends: Just has our game night and it was a lot of fun. We had barbeques beef (prepared in crockpot) sandwiches, potato salad, chips, and strawberry shortcake, as well as some other snacks. We played the Wii and laughed at each other! I also particpated in the Trivia fubndraiser although I only knew the answer to about two questions.

Self: No on the exercise part, yes on the water part, and celebrate me has been ignored....gotta get on track with that...April will be much better. I'm sure!

Home: Room a Month plan...ending up getting about 80% finished so pretty good for the month!

Work: Finished survey and report for the board!!!

Hobbies: I completed several pages in the Celebrate Me art journal as well as trying some new techniques! Unfortunately did not get to work on the altered art stuff.

Spiritual: Journal is not going too well but I have been reading my daily devotional. It is amazing how often they "fit" my day!

I'll be back later to post my April Personal Life Goals...gonna change them up a bit for APRIL.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm glad you posted this. I almost forgot about writing up my Life Goals for April. Gotta get to work on that! Thanks for the reminder.