Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Looking at the Week Ahead....

Sorry guys for getting a bit off track lately. There are so many things I want to share with you. Time has just been limited and May doesn't look much better...but hey...we will get done what we can!!! Here are my goals for this week...

  • Share with you a yummy greenbean recipe...a good way to make you ask for a second serving of veggies!! They are yummy.
  • Get the May Menu Plans up!
  • Get the May Monthly Magic up!
  • Share an idea for another Summer Sensation Kit
  • Recap how my May section is shaping up and reflect on the notebook set up.

Hopefully I will stay focused this week and get some new stuff up to read...!!

No comments: