Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Monday, April 28, 2008

May Monthly Magic

As promised the May Monthly Magic is up and ready to go....you can view it as a web page HERE

With a printable version HERE.

Please remember that the list is a resource only...if it works follow it... as is....if not change it up to suit you and your lifestyle. It simply provides a framework to keep you on track each month and is a good reminder of the type of things and events that are on the "agenda".

I am printing out each one and filing it behind the monthly section of my notebook. Even when I do not follow it 100% it still gives me guidance for the month and has made it easier to plan events. Since this is my first go round with Monthly Magic (although I have tried things on a monthly basis for quite some time) I am sure I will be revising the printable sheets along the way.

1 comment:

BloggyMom said...

I got it all written on my calendar and to do lists. Yeah for a new month.