Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Covers for Seasonal Notebooks

Here's a couple of links to possible notebook covers to print.

Spring and Summer

I am going to print both the Spring and Summer...and put one as the front of the clear view binder and one in the back...when the seasons change I can just flip the sheets...so in the Spring...I will move that cover sheet to the front and put the summer one in the back!!

There are lots of good ideas for cover sheets and grapics out there to use...I may eventually create one that says....Spring and Summer Notebook...but for now I will use these two. If you create one...we'd love to see it here at Month by Month.

No comments: