Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Keeping on Track

One of the hardest things about home making and organization is that it is a process. It never ends and when you let up for a bit things very quickly fall into disarray! So I am constantly looking for ways to stay motivated. Part of what helps is the instant "good feeling" that comes when I walk into a room that is decluttered and clean. It feels like FREEDOM!

Another thing that motivates me is to post here at at Month by Month...although lately I have been a bit lax...LOL...no promises for entires this week because I still haven't cleared the list from the last time I posted it...but I do plan to get up some new thoughts and ideas. It is also time to start working on our Summer Notebook. So get a nice notebook 1 and 1/2 inches is what I use. Either buy or make some dividers...for this one i am going to pick up a set or two of dividers at Walmart...they usually have some pretty colors or patterns this time of year.

Right now ALL my seasons are sections in one Four Seasons notebook but I am changing the format. I will break it into two notebooks: Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter...this will give me a bit more room without the notebook getting out of control size wise! So you need to think about whether you will have all your seasons in one notebook, two notebooks, or four notebooks...plan according when buying your dividers!

Well I have three things to do before bed this evening and typing is NOT one of them...so I better get off for tonight...later...and keep moving forward even if it's only an inch at a time!!!

No comments: