Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Summer Notebook Dividers

I am listing some ideas for dividers or sections of your summer notebook. You may use some/all/or none of them. Your notebook is as individual as you are so plan accordingly.
  • Calendar Section: Almost every notebook I own has a calendar section.
  • Home Section: This section houses seasonal chores list, summer projects, and other things related to the care and upkeep of our home during the summer months
  • Outdoor Spaces: This section is the same as the Home section but focuses on the outdoors, garden beds etc.
  • Entertaining: This is planning central for our annual summer bash, as well as, any patio parties or other events that we host....or attend for that matter.
  • Summer Decor: This is the place for decor ideas, reminders of what worked and what didn't, dream lists etc.
  • Summer Days: This section house "special days" during summer like National Ice Cream Cone Day etc. This is also the section where I put information about possible day trips or local events.
  • Summer Sensations: This section is the list of summer sensations ideas, any notes about activity boxes etc.
  • Summer Storage: Here I put my clothing storage information, Decor storage info and notes, as well as the list of summer linen, party supplies inventory etc.

No comments: