Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Summer Sensations (I Spy)

Another creative kid's kit....gather lots of little odds and ends...pieces of jewlry, bottle caps, little shells, random game pieces no longer needed etc. Store them in a shoe box ....this will become the I Spy kit. The I Spy project is based on the popular I Spy books so if you have one or see one...pick it up and keep it in or with the shoe box. Then on a hot afternoon when the kids need a little project pull out the box and let them create I SPY pages. I've put some examples up over at Creative Kids Corner....you can see them HERE.

No comments: