Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday Somethings

Well I planned on getting this post up earlier but as we did not roll back into homebase until after 1:00 I just couldn't call it Saturday Morning Somethings...LOL

This week I am planning to share several things with you.
  • First I will be compiling and sharing with you ALL the info for our Backyard Bash: Pirate Fest. I am hoping this will motviate me to get some stuff off the "to do" list.
  • Second I still need to get up some of those light and breezy recipes I mentioned earlier.
  • Summer Notebook: is well under way and I am discovering more and more things to include...lol....of course!
  • I will also talk about putting together "craft kits" in case you want to get stuff together and make it easier to "grab and go".

It's good to be home....and I have a busy and productive July planned!!

No comments: