Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Summer Bash: Pirate Fest 2008

I just realized as I was working here, there, and everywhere today...the Pirate Fest is July 19th...every summer we host a Summer Backyard Bash for neighbors and friends with a theme. This year the theme is Pirate Fest.

So as I was working on menus anyway today I three together the menu for the Pirate Fest. This will be plenty because regardless of what I say...everyone ends up bringing something to contribute also...and we end up with PLENTY!!!
  • Rum Punch...exact recipe to be determined yet,,this will be our signature drink and everyone brings coolers with drinks also
  • Pirate Stew...will make this in the large roaster so we will have plenty.
  • Cornbread...will need several batches for sure
  • Veggie Tray with Dip
  • Melba Toast with BLT Dip
  • Crackers and Cheese
  • Chips and Mango Salsa (or another yummy flavered one)

Well....I feel like I have a plan in place!!! Hooray....now let's get the rest in place...lol.

No comments: