- I made very little progress on the office yesterday but I did manage to get a start on the scrap studio.
- 30 minute Thursday: I will work on this after work this evening!!! don't forget...DVDs, VHS tapes, or CDS...lets cut the clutter if possible!
- I am having a blast with Christmas in July...working on recipes is FUN and I have found several good gones to try in the next couple fo weeks.
- Don't let LIFE throw you for a loop...set some small goals and work toward them everyday...slow and steady and we will make progress.
- My summer notebook is increasing because I decided to add some pages from Summer magazines that I tore out to keep. Then I can actually declutter the mags without worrying about missing something I wanted to keep.
Well...hopefully I can check back in this evening...but it is Margarita Thursday...which during the summer is the day we gather at the local Mexican place for Happy Hour and a good visit with friends. Last time we had quite a turnout about 9 people and the phone has been ringing to see if we are on for this week...missed last week since I was on vacation. DUH...it's Thursday so that means it's Margarita Thursday!!! More later have a great and productive day!!!