I love my little days:
- Move it Out Monday: declutter & fill a bag!
- Track It Tuesday: This will be my weekly notebook and list checking day! Starting next week!
- Wild Card Wednesday: This will change every week based on need!
- 30 Minute Thursday: little tasks make a BIG difference
- 15 minute Friday: even mini tasks...make a difference!
- Super Clean Saturday: This of course has always been my "big chore" day
- Celebrate Sunday: Eventually I would like this to become a "low" chore day and have some fun "me" things to do on this day of the week...like scrapping, crafting or just reading a good book!!
The truth is I like novelty and if I can make it novel and fun...as well as break it down into small chunks...I am much more likely to mark it off the list!! It also helps to build a routine too...since you just "know" the special challenge for that day! So if I combine my daily "to do" list with the special day challenges...I should really be up and running...sigh...REMEMBER..we actually have to DO IT....LOL