Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Monday, July 21, 2008

"Track It" Tuesday

Tomorrow is.... TRACK IT TUESDAY

Time to update and work on ALL to do lists....these can be your weekly list...your daily lists, your Master To Do list...where I store all my hopes, dreams, and somedays!!! You can also include craft to do lists...or the lists you use for Rudolph Days or any type of planning list!!

I decided to do this once a week...in the hope that it will keep me focused...even if I just review the lists....it will keep me pointed in the right direction!!

No comments: