Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Autumn Notebook

I've been updating my Month by Month Notebook...I added some tabs so that each month is a bit easier to locate.

I am also in the process of working up the Autumn Notebook. You can check out a page over at Cranberry and Company that I am using to house some Autumn Notebook stuff.

Autumn Notebook Page

I am just getting started with it but hope to add more material each week. In the meantime for those interested in a Halloween Notebook or in the Halloween Countdown....all the printable divider pages are up and ready. Also the Craft links and printable checklists are ready for Weeks 1-3. You can find them:

Halloween Countdown

With August school is in the forefront for me but I am getting excited about fall and the approaching holiday season. October is one of my favorite months and I love the house with the autumn decor up. I hope to do a bit better organizing the stuff when I put it away this year. right now my autumn stuff is suffering from lack of attention!!!

No comments: