Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Cleaning and Prep Plans

August 31st I will be once again trying out a holiday cleaning and prep plan Houseworks Holiday Plan...honestly I have NEVER finished the whole plan(either the Holiday Grand Plan or Houseworks Holiday)but a little is better than none...so I'm giving it another go this year. I'm working on setting up the notebook for it and will share my thoughts here at Month by Month.

September 21st kicks off the Halloween Countdown which is a holiday/party planner guide. I'll be using it to get ready for Boo Bash 2008. I had to change my date from the Saturday before Halloween October 25th to October 18th. The 25th is Mizzou Homecoming so we will have to travel up to tailgate and celebrate with Kelsey as she will be a freshman at MU this fall.

Everyone that came to the Pirate Fest is anxiously awaiting BOO BASH....I'm glad everyone had a good time. So I better get preparing for another great time!

No comments: