Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Track It Tuesday 8/26/08

Well today is a Track It Tuesday and it's time for all of us to reassess and get on track. I am working on a couple items in the tracking category.

1. Calendar and Lists: Since I no longer have clients to see in the evening...my calendar/planner has sort of been put to the way side. I need to reassess how I use this planner and see if I need to do something a bit different with it. Right now it has a calendar section and then a section for home, a sections for holidays, and a section for notes. It also includes an address section in the back.

2. Family Favorites Recipe Notebook: I am revamping my Family Favorites Recipe Notebook...I added some new dividers and am finally getting some recipes included in sections that I had neglected before! The first section of this binder houses my seasonal menu plans and so this is a good time to look at those fall favorites.

3. Desk Top: It's time for another desk top clean...sigh...when isn't it. I can't beleive how quickly paperwork accumulates and takes over the whole desk!

Well, that's it for me...at least for Track It Tuesday....join me....let's get back on Track Today!!!

No comments: