Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Cute Book

I wanted to share with you this little treasure I found. It's called Christmas Teas of Comfort and Joy. It's not a large book but it has plenty in it...ideas for Christmas tea parties...each with a different theme, recipes, and little facts and ideas for hosting a holiday tea. I'll be back and share one of the recipes with you here in a bit but I just wanted to share it with you because I have been enjoying looking through it. The tea themes are:

Family Traditions
Welcome Friends
A Caroling We Go
Old Fashioned Fun
The Season of Giving
Afternoon Elegance

No comments: