Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Setting Goals

I mentioned earlier that I will be focusing more on working on something for 30 minutes each day than marking everything off my list. I'll keep you posted on how this approach is working for me.

As I work the holiday plan it is also important to me that I continue to make progress on my other routines and some projects I have been meaning to tackle for quite a while. The daily lists are sooooo important in tracking this. And since it is TRACK IT TUESDAY...they are on my mind. Two items for this evening for sure:
  • Work on kitchen...dishes again...how do they accumulate?
  • Work 30 minutes on stuff in living room...focus...books...find locations and put away.
  • Clothing: I want to iron some things and get three outfits ready so the rest of the week is taken care of.

That's it....sounds simple right? Well don't forget there's also dinner, general pick up and any number of other items!! I can do it though!! And I still have to walk my two miles for today!

No comments: