Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Move It Out Monday

It's another Move It Out Monday....my focus is some stuff that is sitting here waiting to get carted to goodwill....so off it goes.

It's amazing how much "stuff" can be crammed into small spaces. Closets, drawers, boxes, shelves...etc....all play host to clutter and accumulating "stuff"....It is also pretty amazing when you start diggin and find things that have probably been crammed in that space for like...two or three years!!!!

I cleaned off the garden shelves in the garage...HOORAY!!! AND....those four metal boxes that I had been "saving" to craft something with....GONE....carried off by the trash man...it gave me a whole shelf to put some things away that I need to.

One of my HUGE declutters is videos...NOT DVDs although I have a ton of those but the old VHS tapes...some like Disney and some of the kids ones Evan still watches BUT I have quite a few others also and they REALLY need decluttered!!

So the BOO BASH is over and I am determined not to lose my momentum...today I am still TIRED from a busy and late weekend but picking up and returning anything that is out of place is a good goal for a Monday...and along with my Move It Out goal...should be the order of the day!

1 comment:

BloggyMom said...

I need to move out some trash and yesterday we moved out (into the crawl space) the boxes a friend gave us for when we move this coming spring. I need to call the local charity and ask them to come and get some things.