Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wild Card Wednesday 10/15/08



WILD CARD WEDNESDAY


Remember this day is reserved for picking a "wild card" and doing it...your choice! There are tons of little random jobs around the house that we mean to get to and never seem to be able to...so Wednesday...is THE day! Pick one and do it....then breath a sigh that it's finally accomplished.


One thing I need to constantly remind myself of is ....little things make a difference so pick a few little things and get moving!

No comments: