Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

December Rush

Well...December is upon us...and the rush is on...there's plenty to do yet and today is my day for regrouping. As many have noticed things have been a bit hectic in my life and time is slipping by quicker than even I realized....YIKES....

TODAY'S LIST

1. Decorate the livingroom tree...it is already up just waiting to be decorated.
2. Do all the cards for the MHH card exchange!
3. Regroup and plan out rest of gifts and food stuff.
4. Wrap 12 of the 24 gifts...so Kelsey can take them to college with her.
5. The arrival of Evan's elf.
6. Order online gifts.

Accomplishing each of these will put me in a much BETTER frame of mind...LOL

No comments: