Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Little of This and That

Somedays I have some little briefs snippets to update you on...this is one of those days.
  • January Journey Update: Day after Christmas shopping I picked up the cutest light blue paperware snowmen plates and glasses for the January Journey event. They're perfect since January is often snowy and cold around here. They were 50% off too even though they are more winter than Christmas.
  • Menu Planning Update: I'm working a little at a time on the January menu. I hope to have it ready by the last day of December. Don't know why I can't get in the food mood...maybe too much holiday fare!
  • Mini Event Planning: I typed up some mini event planners to put in my 5 x 7ish sized planner. I'll try to get a copy up soon. They are NOTHING elaborate just a place to jot down a few notes about monthly events.
  • Month by Month Notebook Revamp: It's time to get the month by month notebook ready for a new year...I'm going to review old lists and add some new items...more about that a bit later...January will be the time to work on the Jan-March sections so I'll be posting about how that is going.
  • Monthly Personal Life Goals: I have decided to make the monthly goals more concrete this year since ACTION is my 2009 Word and I just think it's easier to review whether you've accomplished something or not if you have it very specific. I have the goals for January set and I'll pop in later to post them.

No comments: