Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Fifteen Minute Friday 1/2/09

I was reading over on the boards and Basket, a member of Magical Holiday Home suggested having a challenge of a clean desk everyday...not sure I can manage that one...lol...but I LOVE the idea of a desk day....last year I used Fifteen Minute Friday for different small tasks during the year BUT now Basket has me thinking....hmmmm....maybe I will use my fifteen minutes EVERY Friday to work on clearing and keeping track of things at my desk. I could certainly use it...seems the desk is always accumulating stuff and I have misplaced more things than you could every believe!!! Another benefit would be...I'd never have to decide what to do for Fifteen Minute Friday...I'd already have a focus....THANKS Basket...I'm going to DO it...it will help me live my word....ACTION for 2009!!!!

Anyone care to join me in Fifteen Minute Friday?....for 2009....you can either pick a focus area that you will work on for fifteen minutes each Friday and keep it the same all year...or you can pick a different spot every Friday...but lets get moving...in 2009...we can move ahead together!

No comments: