Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Move It Out Monday 1/12/09

It's another MOVE IT OUT Monday and my focus for this week is going to be the refridgerator. I really need to dig around in there and "move out" all those little take out containers and dried up food stuffs that are lingering in there.

MOVE IT OUT MONDAYS are for moving stuff out of your house...the goal is a bag every Monday but there are some weeks where I have a smaller amount. Move It Out can be getting that bag of library books back to the library, cleaning out the pantry or fridge, getting rid of old clothes are bagging up some clutter to dispose of.

So get moving and MOVE IT OUT today....you will be surprised at how good it feels to get rid of stuff that has accumulated and clutters your home! And believe me doing it EVERY Monday really makes a difference!

No comments: